Multi-Family & Industrial Management Services
Apex 1 believes in long term relationships with our clients and tenants. Since founded, we have provided exceptional real estate management services to our customers. The cornerstone of our success is our commitment to our clients combined with an intimate knowledge of each market.
Our real estate management service professionals provide the highest quality in industry-leading asset and real estate management services.
Apex 1 partners with bonded, qualified personnel who have a long history performing as a receiver for distressed properties. Our expertise working with lender liability issues, court procedures and asset management techniques makes our team uniquely qualified to provide receivership services for all property types.
Technical & Engineering Services
We offer maintenance and technical support services including, response to tenant calls, preventative maintenance, site inspections and operational audits. Each member of the group is trained to comply with Apex 1 customer service and performance standards. These services can be customized to meet the needs of the property and owner requirements.
Apex 1 accounting function is centralized for the state of Florida and is based out of our corporate office in Tampa. One of the cornerstones of a successful corporate real estate services firm is the ability to provide timely, accurate and flexible information to clients in a format that is customized to meet their needs. At Apex 1, we take great pride in our financial services capabilities. Our team will tailor a report/ accounting packages for each assignment that aligns with the clients reporting requirements.
Customer Relations Program
Both clients and tenants are surveyed annually to ensure satisfaction levels are met and benchmarked. The surveys are comprehensive and enable the management team to evaluate our performance from a leasing, management, accounting, technical services and lease administration standpoint. It also allows us to identify and define any tenant concerns and follow up accordingly.
- Review of Physical Condition of Property
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Facility Maintenance
- Construction / TI Coordination
- New Tenant Move-In Coordination
- Customer Relations / Lease Administration
- Lender Relations
- Quality Assurance Program
- Redefine and/or Renegotiate Service Contracts
- Develop and Implement Roof Maintenance Program
- Identify and Implement an Energy Conservation Program
- Distressed Properties / Receiverships
- CAM Reconciliation and Tenant Billings
- Financial Package Preparation
- Accounting Financial Reporting
- Preventative Maintenance Program
- Sustainability Initiatives